- Nightshift by Andrea Mowry using various handspun
- Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman using handspun BFL/silk from Created by Elsie B in the Christmas Time colorway
- Vanilla Latte socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes using Mint Rain “Witching Hour”
- Here We Gnome Again by Sarah Schira using Unwind Yarn Company Twinkle sock in gold and white
- The Hat by The Plucky Knitter – hat recipe using 2 light fingering/lace held together. Used Spiffy lace (63% cashmere goat, 37% silk) in Gumshoe and halo (100% cashmere goat) in galvanized. I used a rolled brim and knit 8.75” then cinched it up. Fits pretty well, although I’m afraid of it stretching over time.
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl 4 by Susan B. Anderson using handspun Rock & String Creations in Denim and Mine of the Seven Dwarves plied together
- Knot Garden Shawl by verybusymonkey using Shalimar Breathless in Gunmetal
- Fundamental Top Down Men’s Sweater by Figheadh Yarnworks (Jennifer Hagan) using Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Icicle Heather
- Waterdance by Julia Swart using Vice Yarn Paradigm Shift (don’t know the colorway, but it is a heavily speckled turquoise)
- Vortex Merino/silk/bamboo (don’t remember colorway, but it is a pale, tonal green)
- Meld shawl – 2 yarns marled together – plucky knitter oxford
- Corner 2 corner crochet blanket using Caron worsted weight in a dark purple
- Mobius shawl is a crochet mobius wrap. I’m going to use Plucky Knitter bulky in Wanderlust.
- The Hat #2 by The Plucky Knitter – hat recipe using 2 light fingering/lace held together. Used Spiffy lace (63% cashmere goat, 37% silk) in Gumshoe and halo (100% cashmere goat) in urban. Using a rolled brim, but cast on 90 sts instead of 96 to see if that helps w/ the stretch over time.
- Hipster shawl by Joji Locatelli using Plucky Knitter cozy in french laundry (dark lavender purple)
Casting on soon:
- Nightshift by Andrea Mowry using Spin Cycle dream state
- Spin Cycle Dream State
- Fibre Co – Arranmore Donegal Heritage – 80 wool, 10 silk, 10 cashmere, 175 yards (aran weight) — but tweedy
- Fibre Co– Lore – 100% wool (romney), woolen spun (like shelter or plucky scholar)
- Shibui knits Pebble – 45 silk, 36 fine merino, 16 cashmere and 224 yards in graphite
- Malojos knitting needle gauge ring
In the Kitchen
- Air fryer – ideas?
Reading & Watching