Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Socks using Rock & String Creations in “Mountain Twilight”
- Cat’s Paw by Emma Galati using Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts Fingering/Sock Yarn in “Tuxedo Cat”
- Vanilla socks using Must Stash Yarn in “Sorting Hat”
- Simple WPI Toque using Three Waters Farm handspun 100% Falkland in Maple Leaf Rag
- Harvest by tincanknits using Blue Moon Fibers 100% Targhee Worsted in ”Hotrod”
- Hidden Falls wrap by The Plucky Knitter. I am using Plucky Knitter primo Aran in lonesome highway, Athos, green goddess, skies of November, and on the rocks.
- Feyre shawl by Shannon Cook using Plucky Knitter scholar in wanderlust and small batch 21.
- Corner to Corner blanket by Catherine J. Watson. Crocheting a small blanket using partial skeins of Three Irish Girls Springvale worsted.
- Hemrick by Lynn Di Cristina using madtosh dk twist in cosmic silver
- Peep Show by Lara Smoot using Undead Yarn
- Whiz Bang Socks by Sara Shoo in Kimarie Yarn in “Bluebonnet”
- Mince Pie Mayhem by Alice Yu from Socktopus using A Riot of Color Brannigan in “Spring Meadow”
- Bob & Weave socks by Susie White using Unwind Yarn Company in “Lake Frances Sunrise”
- Catching Fish socks by Penny Schumers using Log House Cabin
- Virus Shawl using Yarn Carnival Fire Dancer in “Shark Week”
- Paralucia Shawl by verybusymonkey using Plymouth Yarn Dye for Me Happy Feet handdyed using Jacquard Dyes in “Spruce”
- Giant Granny Square blanket
- Rock & String Creations BFL/silk in “Caramel Apple Cider”
Casting on Soon
- Socks using Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock in “Brick”
- Maybe Joji Locatelli’s Mystery Wrap KAL
- Find your fade by Andrea a Mowry using plucky knitter primo fingering and bello in blues, yellows, and greens and speckles.
- Vorfreude by Monie Ebner using Plucky knitter primo sport in good jeans, avocado toast, red haven, and early light
- Lolo Did it – Hippo for Cinco
- MadelineTosh Vintage in “Mike Teevee”
- Yarn Carnival “Oil Slick”
- 2 batts from Butterfly Girl Designs
- Bag from KC’s Pockets to Go
- Eternal Sunshine minis from Open Skies Yarn
- Naturally Kniity rolags
- Houston Fiber Fest
- Somer, Darcy, and Katie
In the Kitchen
Reading & Watching
- Highly recommend The Hating Game by Sally Thorne . Contemporary romance that is soooooooooo good!
- Read Love, Lies, and Spies by Cindy Antsey. Sorta kinda like a historical romance, but young adult (so no sex or even kissing) with a mystery and spies thrown in.
- Currently reading The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco. This is a YA paranormal fantasy about a dark asha (witch) who comes into her powers.
- Finished The Girl in the Red Coat by Kate Hamer
- Finished Blood Lure by Nevada Barr
- Finished Sorcery & Cecilia: or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
- Finished Yarnitecture by Jillian Moreno
- Reading Lost Boy by Christina Henry