Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Sophisticated Traveler by Cassie Munksgard using Plucky Knitter sophisticate in Elixir and Traveler sport in Lady Violet
- Shock Star Slouch by Emma Welford using Ancient Arts 100% Superwash Merino DK in “Gray Tabby”
- Two Kit Kat hats for the Pussyhat Project using the SweetGeorgia Superwash Merino Worsted in “Berry Tart”
- Three Waters Farm BFL “Early Blooming”
- Om shawl by Andrea Mowry using Plucky Knitter snug worsted in wanderlust, social graces, melba, and gilded age
- OMG Heel socks by Megan Williams using Unwind Yarn Company Jaunt sock blank – blues, purples, green and Plucky Knitter feet in Outta my Hair for heels/cuffs
- Hidden Falls wrap by The Plucky Knitter. I am using Plucky Knitter primo Aran in lonesome highway, Athos, green goddess, skies of November, and on the rocks.
- Elemental Fiber Works Polwarth/Mohair/Silk in “Venus”
Casting on Soon
- Virus Shawl by Julia Marquardt using Yarn Carnival in “Shark Week
- Feyre shawl by Shannon Cook using Plucky Knitter scholar in wanderlust and small batch 21.
- Find your fade by Andrea a Mowry using plucky knitter primo fingering and bello in blues, yellows, and greens and speckles.
- Voolenvine yarn
- Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts Fingering/Sock Yarn in “Tuxedo Cat”
- Elemental Fiberworks February Club – Polwarth/Mohair/Merino in “Titan”
Reading & Watching
- Finished reading Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth – YA fantasy — took me forever to get through and thought it was just ok
- Currently reading Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Finished Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
- Reading The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs