- Hitofude by Hiroko Fukatsu with Miss Babs Katahdin in Ivys (paid pattern, 200 yen, less than $2)
- Cawl Me by Allie Coffey in Cakewalk Yarns in the Peppermint Bark colorway (paid pattern, $4.50)
- Three Waters Farm Rambouillet in Birds in the Holly (December top of the month club)
- Rolags from BlueBarnFiber: bamboo, angelina, firestar in the Starry Night colorway
- RVA hat by Karen Troyer Ladman was a test knit. I’m used malabrigo merino worsted in pearl.
- Lambing Mitts by Veronika Jobe using malabrigo twist in green gray
- Brancusi mitts by NellKnits with Malabrigo Worsted in Blue Surf (paid pattern, $6)
- 2 Knit Lit Chicks swap project – details to come
- Slipped Ridge hat by Woolly Wormhead in Madelinetosh Tosh DK in Modern Fair Isle (paid pattern, $6)
- Three Waters Farm Finn in Bright Open Sky (blues, reds, wine, kind of a very light tan (almost looks natural), brown) (November top of the month club)
- Non-knitting adventures:
- dyed 2 skeins of yarn
Casting on soon!
- Reyna shawl using Savvy Skeins Comal sock in Midway
- Malabrigo Head Thingie by Anne Sahakian (free Ravelry download)
- Sock yarn from Spun Right Round – Superwash Sock 80/20 (2 skeins) and Snappy Socks
- Yellow Rose Fiber Fiesta, April 15-16, 2016 in Seguin, Texas (Katie & Somer will be there April 16)
- Houston Fiber Fest, June 24-25, 2015 in Cypress, Texas (Katie will likely be there June 24; Somer & Darcy will likely be there June 25)
- Into the Wool Fiber Retreat, September 1-4, 2016 in Crossville, TN (Somer & Katie will be there)
- Texas Library Association conference – any listeners going to be there?
- Somer will be in Indianapolis in mid-May – suggestions for yarn shops or restaurants in the downtown area
In the Kitchen
- Blue Apron: Baked Eggs with Cheesy Garlic Bread
Reading & Watching
- Finished reading Night Study by Maria V. Snyder (part of the Study/Soulfinders series which began with Poison Study)
- Currently reading These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly – YA historical fiction with a mystery and a little romance
- I am listening to The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun by Gretchen Rubin
If you’d like to get in touch with us, you can find us on Ravelry (links to profiles to the left) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.