- Dancing Poppies Mini Bolero using Three Irish Girls Springvale Worsted
- Gynx Yarn Masham in “Pumpkin Patch”
- Butterfly Girl hot pink/orange batt
- Elemental Fiber Works polwarth/silk in “Mars”
- Hemrick by Lynn Di Cristina using madtosh dk twist in cosmic silver
- Sunday Shawl by Alia Bland using Plucky Knitter primo worsted (crochet shawl)
- Vorfreude by Monie Ebner using Plucky Knitter primo sport using good jeans, avocado toast, red haven, and early light
- Whiz Bang Socks by Sara Shoo in Kimarie Yarn in “Bluebonnet”
- Starting Point MKAL by Joji Locatelli using:
- Undead Yarn Twilight in “Midnight Graveyard”
- Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock in “Brick”
- Haute Knit Yarn Superwash Merino Sock in “Night Owl”
- Madelinetosh Twist Light in “Paper”
- Knit Picks Stroll dyed using “Spruce” and “Turquoise”
- Giant Granny Square blanket
- Riley Rose by Jennifer Lassonde using Stunning String Studio in Gouda, Westminster Blue, & Wild Blue Yonder
- Mince Pie Mayhem socks by Alice Yu from Socktopus using A Riot of Color tweed in “Spring Meadow”
- Herbivore by Stephen West using Hedgehog Fibers Sock in “Pod”
- Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery National Parks
Casting on Soon
- Gryer by Isabell Kraemer — Plucky Knitter yakpaca in a gray gradient and then a second one in Gritty Knits merinosaurus worsted in a blue to gray gradient
- Early Winter by Laura Aylor using Round Table Yarn in Tristan (100% merino sport). Using 2 shades of purple and a medium gray.
- Trying to find another shawl to crochet – possible choices are the Virus Shawl or Lost in Time Shawl by Johanna Lindahl
- Haul from HFF — too much to talk about
- Round Table – Yarn for an Early Winter by Laura Aylor
- Gritty Knits – mystery yarn in merinosaurus worsted – use for a Gryer
- Open Skies Yarn – Summer Skies colorway
- Haul from HFF — too much to talk about
- Diana Couture owlet bag in Stranger Things fabric
- Barn Owl Fibers gradient sock cake in “Avocado”
- Heavenly Fibers targhee braid
- Vice Yarns Paradigm Shift
- Independence Farmstead Fibers “Spring Lamb” Green Tea (green tea with lemongrass and mint)
- Muddy Soap
- Wrist ruler
- Madelinetosh Vintage in “Wonka Wash”
- Elemental Fiber Works in “Trappist 1-e”
- The Card Catalog: Books, Cards, and Literary Treasures
- Brazen Stitchery sock blank – Harmony Sock – kitty faces!!!
- Kid Kat Ranch – purple and teal
- My Heart’s Creation Donagal DK
- Heavenly Fiber Stardust Sock in Firepit
- Diana Couture Yarn Owl bag in purple gargoyles fabric
- KC’s Pockets To Go in lavender unicorn fabric
- Needle-felted eyeballs from Wild Dahlia
- 20+ stitch markers from swap
- Stitches Texas
In the Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Martha and Marley Spoon Steak & Potatoes with Green Bean Vinaigrette
Reading & Watching
- Read Addicted to the Duke by Bronwen Evans. Historical romance that is set at sea and involves opium addiction.
- Finished The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye. This is historical fantasy set in Imperial Russia. This is the sequel to The Crown’s Game , where two enchanters (magicians) must fight to the death to become the royal enchanter.
- Read The Pearl Thief by Elizabeth Wein. This is sort of a prequel to Code Name Verity. Julie is a teenager (15 or so), and comes home a few days early for summer break without telling anyone. She wanders off from the estate and mysteriously ends up in the hospital injured. YA historical fiction set before WWII, where Code Name verity is set in WWII.
- Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead and is #2 in The Glittering Court series. The series is about three very different girls and their journey to the school and finding husbands and the mysteries of their backgrounds. I didn’t like the first book very much (gave it one star! – see my review here), so I gambled on reading this one.
- I was feeling the need for some vampires, so I read The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper. It is part romance, mystery, and suspense. Kind of a fluffy romance with a super alpha vampire and a fluffy heroine who runs a concierge service for vampires.