Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Wednesday, friends! I hope this episode is ok. I had to restart a couple of times, because was rambling all over the place!
What I’ve Been Up To
We didn’t do a whole lot over the weekend, but we did get a hike in on Saturday at Brazos Bend State Park. Sound familiar? I just left this in here from last week, because we did it again. 🙂
I also got my Ladybug this week, and have been spinning a little every day. It’s still pretty rough, but I am definitely improving.
In this episode I talk about my crafting journey. I would love to hear yours, either in the comments or in the Ravelry group!
WIPs (Works in Progress)
- Sock yarn blanket – pattern by Shelly Kang
- Worsted Boxy – pattern by Joji Locatelli. Yarn used: Malabrigo Rios in unknown colorway.
- Caesious – pattern from Curls by Hunter Hammerson. Yarn used: Spartickes Dyes Braverman Sock in “I’ve Been Impaled.”
- Olympic Forest Baby Blanket – paid pattern by verybusymonkey. Yarn used: Berroco Vintage in colorway 5124.
- Checked and Squared socks – pattern from Sock Architecture by Lara Neel. Yarn used: SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock in “Snap Dragon.”
- Merino, baby camel, silk & trilobal rolag from WillowFairyWool
- Polwarth/stellina by Never Enough Thyme
- 100% superwash merino by Two If By Hand
Still working on the 12 Days of Christmas Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Almost done! I’m beginning to hear the Chariots of Fire theme song in my head!
In the Kitchen
- Cook’s Illustrated Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza from their Baking Cookbook. Recipe can be found here: https://thirtyaweek.wordpress.com/2010/01/28/deep-dish-pizza-recipe/