- Hidden Gusset mitts by Mone Dräger in Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in “Snap Dragon”
- Pay Day Socks by Leah Oakley in Unwind Yarn Company Journey Sock in “Lake Frances Sunrise”
- 2 Guys Yarn Wensleydale in “Shortcake”
- Shirsty Cat Designs Merino/Tencel
- Distract Me sweater by Amanda Woeger in Suburban Stitcher Sock in “Slate Blue” and “Rivers Edge”
- Vanilla socks using Elemental Fiber Works Polwarth/Silk/Mohair in “Venus”
- Garter Rib Socks from Sock Architecture by Lara Neel in Unwind Yarn Company Journey Sock in “Bluffs”
- Free Your Fade by Andrea Mowry. I am using Miss Babs Kaweah DK.
- Bankhead hat by Susie Gourlay in malabrigo worsted in hummingbird
- Crochet temperature blanket – granny squares – each round is a day, so 52 squares. Will make 4 extra squares to have 56 – 7×8. I am using a box store worsted in 8 colors. Up to 26+ squares. I am using this method to join the squares together.
Other Crafty adventures
- Cross stitch stocking
- Phat Fiber box
- No yarn in 3 weeks!
- DFW Fiber Fest – Somer will be there for a while on Friday
Reading & Watching
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Bright Star musical
- Love, Simon
- Read Beyond Scandal and Desire by Lorraine Heath. Historical romance – 3 stars.
- Started Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It is on hold until I sort out my feelings about this book.
- Reading Between the Devil and the Duke by Kelly Bowen. Historical romance.
- Up next is Wicked Deep by Shea Earnshaw — YA paranormal and witches
In the Kitchen
- Double Ginger Crumb Cookies
- Lemon Cookie Cups with a lemon buttercream
- Non baking
- Hamburger stroganoff