- The Hat by The Plucky Knitter – hat recipe using 2 light fingering/lace held together. Used Spiffy lace (63% cashmere goat, 37% silk) in elixir and halo (100% cashmere goat) in elixir. I used a rolled brim and knit 9” then cinched it up.
- Meld shawl – 2 yarns marled together – plucky knitter oxford
- Tamitik by Shannon Cook – hat with slipped stitches, knit in Plucky Knitter bulky in barkcloth
- Knot Garden Shawl by verybusymonkey using Shalimar Breathless in Gunmetal
- Fundamental Top Down Men’s Sweater by Figheadh Yarnworks (Jennifer Hagan) using Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Icicle Heather
- Equatorial Nights by Audry Nicklin using Cascade Heritage Sock in “Sapphire”
- Owl in the Thicket Hat by Sara Huntington Burch using Round Table Yarns Avalon in “Of all knights thou bearest the flower”
- My Knitted Heart Vanilla Socks by Elizabeth Suarez using Regia Arne & Carlos Color 02464 and also using Must Stash Yarn in “Cassiopeia”
- Depth Cowl by talitha kuomi using The Fiber Seed Sprout DK in “Dirty Seahorse”
- Vanilla socks using Unwind Yarn Company in “Bluffs”
- Panorama Fiber Polwarth/silk in “Bluebonnet”
- Boogie Woogie wrap by Plucky Knitter. Big rectangular wrap, knit slightly on the bias, using 2 strands of fingering held together. Using 2 shades of med to dark blue, and 2 shades of med to dark pink/cranberry, plus a medium gray.
- Blackwatch Lambing Mitts by Veronika Jobe using Plucky Knitter sweater in blackwatch
Casting on soon:
- Knitting in the Hills haul
- DFW Fiber Fest
- Suburban Stitcher DK Happy Accident, Ritual Dyes Priestess DK in Alabaster, La Bien Aimee BFL tough sock in Pop Grunge, La Bien Aimee Merino DK in Drea, House of a la mode House DK in Primary Power, Miss Babs Yowza Believable, Miss Babs Yummy 2ply toes gradient set in Endpapers and Tidepool, Lone Star Arts White Tail DK in Reunion Tower and Mockingbird DK in Purple Iris.
- Needle Wranglers – I got mine from the Tempestry Project
Reading & Watching
- This Is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Little Skein in the Big Wool “We Need Diverse Books & Yarn” Yarn Lovers’ Study Club – sold out, but Anne is doing very good work which is worth learning more about